[pdusers] Tomorrows Meet Up

Aaron McLaughlin aaron_m12345 at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 20:56:23 UTC 2011

Its degree show hanging tomorrow so there's no chance I can make itIf only it was a day later

From: miguel at phonecoop.coop
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 21:47:51 +0100
To: pdusers at electronclub.org
Subject: Re: [pdusers] Tomorrows Meet Up

I still hope to get into this pd thang--butmy guitar amp has just packed it in and I think I must stay in Edinburgh and prioritize investigating getting it fixed for a gignext weekend.Will try for the next one--Thanks Miguel

On 26 May 2011, at 17:44, awaycaboose wrote:Hello all,
Anyone available for tomorrows meet up?
Cheers,
Jason
--
Jason Kavanagh
itsu jitsu netlabel: official site | facebook | twitter