[pdusers] Pd User group meetings for March, April & May

awaycaboose awaycaboose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:51:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Pure Data Scots User meet ups for March, April & May.

   1. March 25th:
   http://www.electronclub.org/webcalendar/view_entry.php?id=87&date=20110325
   2. April 29th:
   http://www.electronclub.org/webcalendar/view_entry.php?id=88&date=20110429
   3. May 27th:
   http://www.electronclub.org/webcalendar/view_entry.php?id=89&date=20110527

A reminder will be sent out to those on the mailing list at the beginning of
each month.

The meetings kick off at 14.00 at the Electron room, CCA, Glasgow.

Meeting is free, public and open to all practitioners, beginners, artists,
programmers, musicians, passionates of digital arts and simply anybody who
might be interested in spending a few hours patching, talking, sharing
ideas, making some noise, teaching and learning.

We encourage you to actively take part in our newborn community and propose
presentations or talks for next meetings. Simply come over and show
something you have been doing with Pd.
The user group is a great chance to collect feedback about your patches and
ideas.

If you want to keep up to date with our activities, please subscribe to the
Pd Scots User list at:

The Pd Scots User Group and mailing list is kindly hosted by Electron Club.

http://www.electronclub.org/doku.php
http://www.cca-glasgow.com

Hope to see you soon!

--