[pdusers] TO meet or not to met-- on March 11h

lucie potter luciepotter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:18:30 UTC 2011

Hi Jason, Miguel, Marco et al
Sorry dont think I do.Youre welcome to come to mine if we cant think of anywhere else. It's southside by Queen's Park. Thoughts?
Lucie

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:27:41 +0000
From: awaycaboose at gmail.com
To: pdusers at electronclub.org
Subject: Re: [pdusers] TO meet or not to met-- on March 11h

Hey,
I'm happy to still meet on the 11th and to try for a wee bit better organisation (my fault sorry) in the future to insure that we get the EC room on the day we need it.

As for venues, I'm not so sure. Having pretty much been a hermit for several years I'm not overly familiar with the town centre. We would need somewhere relatively quiet with enough table space to spread out, wall sockets for laptops and preferably wi-fi. Lucie do you know of any where?

Cheers,
Jason