[pdusers] Meeting on 25th February

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Feb 22 19:50:44 UTC 2011

Hey,
sorry if I'm missing something but can't you send an email to the Electron
members list?
That's usually what I do, should be enough.

for my attendance, see the other email.

Best,

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 9:08 AM, awaycaboose <awaycaboose at gmail.com> wrote:

> So...
>
> I have a problem in that I can't sign in to the Electron Club site...my
> fault as I can't remember my username and password (I'm a numpty I know)
> which means that I can't send an email to the other groups in order to find
> out if the room is wanted by one of them on Friday.
>
> However this may not be a problem for the coming session as it looks like
> it will potentially just be the two of us (lucie and I).
>
> Marco are you wanting/able to attend? If not then it probably makes more
> sense for lucie and I to meet in the Southside as that's where we both live.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jason.
>

> On 18 February 2011 11:39, awaycaboose <awaycaboose at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ah...yup gotcha :D
>>

>> On 16 February 2011 00:32, Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, but that will be an official meeting :)
>>> I meant the formal announcement I send out to other mailing lists.

>>> --
>>> Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
>>> Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher
>>> Ongoing MSc by Research, University of Edinburgh, UK
>>>

>>> PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
>>> LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
>>> http://www.flxer.net
>>> EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor
ACE, Sound Design MSc by Research (ongoing)
The University of Edinburgh, UK