[pdusers] Pure Data tutorial intro patches finally on-line

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sat Feb 19 16:55:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I finally managed to upload the tutorial patches we used during our first
workshop at CCA.
Patches comes with self-explanatory comments, notes and tips.

http://marcodonnarumma.com/tutorials/

As mentioned in the README file included in the folder, this material is
largely based on the PDDP documentation project, see .txt file for info
about contributors. A lot of other material and patches to begin with Pd is
available at http://puredata.info/docs/workshops/
Feel free to download and spread!

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor